Pump Servicing & Repairs
We have a team of trained technicians. Their systematic and scientific work approach and process has helped us emerge as the most preferred service provider in this segment (i.e. repairs of Centrifugal Pumps, after-sales services, and supply of spares).
We also have a workshop with all the tools and equipment required to analyse, diagnose, repair and service the entire range of pumps of Grundfos as well as other pumps & their systems. We also can carry out repairs on site.
Our technicians are expert in servicing Grundfos & DAB products along with other makes of pumps used in various applications like: HVAC, foul water, Hydro pneumatic systems and water utilities.
Generator Servicing & Repairs
Bluefan Group are the experts in generator servicing, maintenance and repair with experience in all aspects of generator servicing – we only use fully qualified Generator engineers so you can rest assured that your system is in good hands.
During a routine generator service visit we will carry out a full on-site inspection and service of your generator which includes the following:-
- Fluids level (Oil and coolant) check. (minor top-up is normally included).
- Oil quality sampling on some visits (major service without oil and filter change).
- Coolant antifreeze condition.
- Fuel hoses, storage and pumps inspection.
- Coolant hoses and engine heater function.
- Starter Batteries voltage and charge rate.
- Mechanical inspection including fixings, guards, anti-vibration mounts, fan belts etc.
- Canopy condition including silencers, hinges, corrosion, cable entry etc.
- Electrical connection and wiring – security and safety.
- Run off load (with your permission).
- Full Report on the generator and installation condition.
Load Bank Testing
Engineers can be supplied to test your installation or the load banks can be hired on a supply only basis – contact us on 0203 916 5442 or email@example.com for more information.